For a complete list of publications, see Dr. Buckley’s Google Scholar page.
To access articles that remain behind paywalls, please email Dr. Buckley for a PDF.
- KM Buckley and JP Rast. in press. “Immune activity at the gut epithelium in the larval sea urchin”. Cell and Tissue Research.
- P Golconda, KM Buckley, CR Reynolds, J Romanello, LC Smith. 2019. “The axial organ and the pharynx are sites of hematopoiesis in the sea urchin.” Frontiers in Immunology. 10:870.
- MC Liu, WY Liao, KM Buckley, SY Yang, JP Rast, and SD Fugmann. 2018. “AID/APOBEC–like cytidine deaminases are ancient innate immune mediators in invertebrates.” Nature Communications. 9:1948.
- KM Buckley and JP Rast. 2017. “An organismal model for gene regulatory networks in the gut-associated immune response.” Frontiers in Immunology. 8:1297.
- KM Buckley, P Dong, RA Cameron and JP Rast. 2017.“Bacterial artificial chromosomes as recombinant reporter constructs to investigate gene expression and regulation in echinoderms.” Briefings in Functional Genomics. elx031.
- KM Buckley*, ECH Ho*,T Hibino, G Wang, and JP Rast. 2017.“IL17 factors are early regulators in the gut epithelium during inflammatory response to Vibrio in the sea urchin larva.” eLife. 6:e23481.